Build the future of immigration with us.
Apply for a Career at Docketwise
Docketwise is the #1 rated SaaS practice management software for immigration-focused law firms. We’re growing in the triple digits year-over-year and expanding fast across the United States. Thousands of immigration lawyers, ranging from solos to international firms, rely on Docketwise as the critical technology in their immigration practices.
We’re passionate about streamlining legal immigration for thousands of firms and millions of immigrants.
Our in-house engineering team has built a performant and intuitive cloud-based web application that prepares complete immigration applications based on answers to easy questions. We’ve coupled that with powerful practice-management tools like calendaring and task management.
Together, our forms and practice management technologies bring aesthetic, passion-inspiring, shiny-new-toy innovation to the legal immigration sector.
As our Customer Success Manager, your “metric-that-matters” is customer happiness, quantified by our NPS (net promoter score). You’ll use conventional approaches (Live Chat, onboarding, email support) plus out-of-the-box thinking to maximize that metric.
You’ll work closely with our Engineering and Sales teams as you implement creative solutions to help our users love our product.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting existing customers via email, phone and live chat
- Onboarding new customers with training calls and check-ins
- Developing and leading initiatives to maximize our NPS
- Acquiring expertise in Docketwise features
- Writing Help Center articles
- Working with our Engineering team to help them understand client needs
Skills that will help you:
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong initiative and creative problem solving
- Experience in a related position
- Experience with chat support in SaaS
- Strong communication skills and introspection to understand customer needs
- Able to work well with a team and independently
- Flexible PTO
- Competitive salary plus regular bonuses
- Medical and Dental
- Remote work