Building a Successful Immigration Practice.
Running a Family-Based Immigration Practice
Experienced immigration lawyers Tiffany Fedder and Anna Ernest join us for a wide ranging discussion on running a family-based immigration practice. In this video you'll learn about:
- The basics of practicing family-based immigration
- Finding your first clients
- Securing office space
- Technology you'll need to manage your practice
- Insuring your practice and why it's important
How to Market Your Immigration Law Firm
Experts John Q. Khosravi and Roman Zelichenko join us to discuss marketing an immigration law firm. In this course, you'll learn about:
- Branding your law firm
- Social media marketing
- Digital inbound marketing
- Storytelling and content marketing
Navigating the Immigration Court System
Hon. Charles Honeyman (Ret.) joins us for a rich and thought-provoking insider look at the immigration court system. In this course you will learn about:
- The Attorney General's certification authority: a Supreme Court of one
- Impact of new regulations and policy changes
- Growing support for an Article 1 Court
Lesson 4 (coming June 17)
Ethics for Immigration Lawyers
Register here to join us live on June 17.
Lesson 5 (coming July 15)
Templates, Tools and Tech
Register here to join us live on July 15.
Schedule a demo and earn a $59 credit toward your first payment.